Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Still Others Who Don't Know

Acts 20:25-28
25"Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again. 26Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of all men. 27For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the whole will of God. 28Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.


After reading Paul's message in Acts, I feel that I can't say the same thing. I might not have shared to everyone that I can that Jesus is Lord. Those that don't hear the gospel may be blood on my hands. It might have been my purpose to share to those I meet.

I need to make a deliberate effort to be a witness to others. I need to share with others the grace and mercy of God's love. I know that I haven't been the best witness and I want to change.

Father, I pray that I be a great witness for you. Help me through this as I share with others that you are the Lord. I pray that you give me strength to be bold and to be able to witness as the opportunities arise. Let me be on my guard to share others about you. I pray all these in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: