Thursday, February 14, 2008

Praise And Magnificent Glory

Psalms 24:4-10
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to an idol
or swear by what is false. [a]

5 He will receive blessing from the LORD
and vindication from God his Savior.

6 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
who seek your face, O God of Jacob. [b]
Selah

7 Lift up your heads, O you gates;
be lifted up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.

8 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
the LORD mighty in battle.

9 Lift up your heads, O you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.

10 Who is he, this King of glory?
The LORD Almighty—
he is the King of glory.
Selah


This is another reminder of how great the Lord is. We always sing of how great the Lord is to us. We can speak truth in our worship. We can glorify His name through the praises that we give him.

I want to always be able to say that my God is Lord. He is a great and powerful Lord. My worship and my praise should be one that glories the Lord.

Father, I want to glorify your name. I want to praise your name and show that you are mighty. I pray that your words speak revival in my heart to worship you. I want to give you glory. I want to sing of how magnificent you are. Lord, I give you all the glory. Let me continue to give you praise and worship, and I pray all this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: