Tuesday, February 26, 2008

His Mercy Against A Sinful World

Mark 5:18-20
18As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed begged to go with him. 19Jesus did not let him, but said, "Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you." 20So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed.


This world belongs to Satan and all of his demons. By mercy, Jesus came to this world and saved us from our own sins. He could have just went about leaving us with no hope of salvation, but He mercifully came to die on the Cross for us.

Jesus had mercy enough to cast out the demons from this man. He could have just left them in there, but He saved this man. Jesus also saved me about two thousand years ago. He died on the Cross so that His blood can be redemption for my sins.

Father, I thank you for all that you have done. I know that you came down from heaven to live a life on earth to die for me. Lord, I thank you so much for what you have done. I thank you so much for your mercy that I don't deserve. Lord, I pray that your mercy fall on me, because I know that I need to be more Holy and Christ-like. Lord, I give you thanks and praise and let me live more for you.
Amen.

No comments: