Sunday, January 20, 2008

Undeserving

Psalm 8:3-6
3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,

4 what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?

5 You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings [c]
and crowned him with glory and honor.

6 You made him ruler over the works of your hands;
you put everything under his feet:


We live to serve an awesome God. We don't deserve the things that He has given to us. I am nothing compared to the works of God: the heavens in the sky, the beautiful trees, the flocks in the air. He is an awesome God... And He thinks of me.

I know that He is great, and I am nothing in this huge world that ever compares to being good, but He loves me. All my thanksgiving is not enough to compare to how great He is and how much He loves me. I must remember that He did this for me, because He loves me, and that I know I don't deserve it.

Father, I thank you so much. I don't deserve your grace, but Lord, I thank you for dying on the cross. I pray that I continue to know that you are God, a gracious God. I thank you and know that you are good. Let me continue to breath your goodness. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: