Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lean On The Holy Spirit

Luke 12:11-12
11 “And when you are brought to trial in the synagogues and before rulers and authorities, don’t worry about how to defend yourself or what to say, 12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what needs to be said.”


The Holy Spirit gives power and wisdom to say the things that needs to be said. It is not through myself, but through the Holy Spirit that I am able to testify about the goodness of Jesus. If I stand on the Holy Spirit, then I will be able to say what is right.

I can't use my own understanding, and my own wisdom to tell others about Jesus Christ. God is a one who convicts. The Holy Spirit is the one who convicts the hearts of pre-believers. I need to stand on the Holy Spirit when sharing and talking to my friends about God.

Father, I thank you for your Holy Spirit. Thank you for guiding me and giving me wisdom. I pray that you continue to watch over me and to let me stand in your presence so that I may know what to say and what to do when you need me to. Let me be able to do and act out on what you want and what is in Your will. Lord, I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: