Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Missions Conference 2007

Pastor Pam Seaward, who is from Nepal, was giving praying for me when she had gotten a word from the Lord. The Lord said, "Go Fo Broke".

Now, this is a woman who knows nothing about the culture and the pidgin in Hawaii and she says to me something that I need to hear. "Go Fo Broke". Now I had Danford pray that to me before, but Pastor Pam! This is definitely something that God is telling me. I need to take that step that God wants me to be. I need to listen to the Lord and know how He is moving. "Go Fo Broke". Even when things are not looking good, and everything seems so hard, the Lord is telling me, "Go Fo Broke".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Steven mentioned Pam Seaward in his address to a graduating class. Pam Seaward influenced me greatly with her honest, down to earth preaching at a Women's Conference in Caloundra about 20 years ago. I am now a missionary ministering to Chinese orphans, and I wanted to thank her for her teaching and her leading me in my own life to do what I can for abandoned children. Check me out as genuine at www.eagleswingschina.org I would so love to thank Pam, but I don't know how to find her. If you could give me a lead, I would be greatful. Thanks,
In Him,
Linda