Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Power of the Cross

1 Col 1:17-18

17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.


Jesus died on that cross for me and you. Jesus paid for the price of our sins by dying on that cross for us. Who would die for me. Who would get beaten and whipped for me. Jesus did that for me, because he loved me so much that he can't stand me going to hell. He over came sin through the cross and took the authority of sin. Only through Him can we come to salvation.

Sometimes we don't give enough credit to the Lord for his sacrifice for us. We dumb down what he did for us. Oh yeah Lord, you died for me so that I may come to salvation. Let me see what that means. Let me see what you have saved me from. Let me know the true meaning of what that was worth.

Father God, I thank you for your Love for me. Lord, I thank you for the beating and the torture and the cruelty that you went through on the cross, for me. Lord, I thank you for that. If it was not for that, then I would not be able to see the full glory of you. Lord, thank you. Change that in me. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: