Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Time To Praise Him

Rev 21:1-4
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."


God words will pass. His new Jerusalem will come and God will live with us. His goodness will be over us and there will be peace in all the lands. This happy scene is promised by God.

All our work on earth is going to be shown in Heaven. One day, the day will come when we will be able to party with God on a new earth. He will be with us face to face and there will be joy and peace. That is the day that we are waiting for. That is the day that God promises.

Father God, you are good and you are great and you live forever. Lord, we thank you for being able to praise your name forever. Lord, I know that there will be a day that everyone will be able to celebrate your name and give you all the praises. Lord, let me continue to seek that day with you. Lord, I thank you for that vision where I can serve and praise you eternally. I give you all the praise and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: