Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Always Against Us

Ezra 4:4-5
4 Then the peoples around them set out to discourage the people of Judah and make them afraid to go on building. [a] 5 They hired counselors to work against them and frustrate their plans during the entire reign of Cyrus king of Persia and down to the reign of Darius king of Persia.


During this time, the people of Israel were building God's temple. Here there were obstacles that were deliberately trying to stop them.

Sometimes I feel like there are obstacles in the way. When I'm trying to get things done, when I'm trying to do what should be right, there are always conflicts that occur. We know that these are the works of the devil. He constantly is trying to stop God's work to be done.

Father God, I thank you for your good name, for your mercy and your grace. Lord, I thank you for your cross, that I may live through you. Lord, these problems that get in our way of doing what YOU want us to do, are from the devil and we rebuke it in Jesus name. Lord, let not theses conflicts hinder me from living for you. Let these issues in life be overcome by your holy spirit. Lord, I thank you for you are good. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: