Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Sinners, The Exiled

Jerem 22:8-10
8 "People from many nations will pass by this city and will ask one another, 'Why has the LORD done such a thing to this great city?' 9 And the answer will be: 'Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD their God and have worshiped and served other gods.' "

10 Do not weep for the dead king or mourn his loss;
rather, weep bitterly for him who is exiled,
because he will never return
nor see his native land again.


In this passage, I believe that the Lord is talking about the sinners, who had broken the laws of the Lord God. He says to weep for them because they will not be able to go into the good land, the heaven.

This is how we should be feeling for those who have sinned. We should feel for them so much as to testify to save them. Jesus had a heart for the sinners because he knew they were lost. He tried to save them of their sins, and we should too.

Father God, I thank you for your saving grace. Lord, I pray that your words of truth reign in my life. Lord, take it and use it. Let me be a man to share your grace to others, to those that are lost. Lord, I pray that you be glorified in all these things. I thank you and ask all these things in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: