Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Let Us Hear

Rev 3:6
6He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.


This verse is stated three times to each of the addressed churches in Revelations 6. The Lord says to us to listen and hear the Spirit. Everyone is able to hear the words of the Lord, and hearing is just half of it. Doing what the Spirit says is the other half that we also must obey.

Just as all can do, I need to have a focus and hear from the Lord. I need to listen to the Spirit and obey and to do what it says.

Father God, I thank you for your word of the Spirit. Lord, I pray that you speak to me and let me hear what you have to say. Let me not interfere with your words, but let it speak to my heart, and that I will obey and do. Lord, I thank you for your word of rhema and encouragement and let my life change through this. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: