Thursday, August 23, 2007

Deserving Forgiveness

Jerem 31:34
34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor,
or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,'
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,"
declares the LORD.
"For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more."


How good is the Lord to always forgive. He says in his words that he will always forgive our wickedness and He will not remember our sins anymore. I want to thank God that He is a forgiving God.

As I know that God will forgive me of my sins, I should give thanks and forgive others as He has forgiven me. Why shouldn't I forgive others when I have been forgiven myself.

Father God, I thank you for your great forgiveness and that the blood of Christ covers me. Lord, I give you all the thanks because you are a merciful God. I want to be more like you. Lord, I pray that I may also forgive others, even when they do not deserve it. I pray for a heart to forgive. Lord, I thank you for your words. Let it stir in my heart. And I always give glory to you in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: