Sunday, August 19, 2007

Always His Praises

Psalm 105:1-3
1Oh (A)give thanks to the LORD, (B)call upon His name;
(C)Make known His deeds among the peoples.
2Sing to Him, (D)sing praises to Him;
[a](E)Speak of all His wonders.
3Glory in His holy name;
Let the (F)heart of those who seek the LORD be glad.


We should always worship and give praises to the Lord in all things. Here it says to state the blessings that the Lord has done for us, giving us a focus and continually praising the things he has done for us.

Through this passage, it speaks to always worship and praise the Lord. We should always give Him all the glory. Worship and praises are always for Him. In doing so, we should show others how good God is.

Father God, I want to worship your Holy name and give you all the praises. Lord, you are good and your Love endures forever. Lord, I thank you for all these blessings; for good health, for family, for friends, Lord, for all the wonderful opportunities that you have given to me to live a great life. Lord, I thank you for all of these and I give you all the glory. Let my heart continue to be in a state of worship to you. Lord, I thank you and give you all the praises in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: