Friday, May 11, 2007

When There's Trouble, Call Upon The Lord

Psalm 55:13-17
13But it is you, a man my equal,
My (V)companion and my (W)familiar friend;
14We who had sweet [c]fellowship together
(X)Walked in the house of God in the throng.
15Let death come (Y)deceitfully upon them;
Let them (Z)go down alive to Sheol,
For evil is in their dwelling, in their midst.
16As for me, I shall (AA)call upon God,
And the LORD will save me.
17(AB)Evening and (AC)morning and at (AD)noon, I will complain and murmur,
And He will hear my voice.


This psalm about people being deceitful, yet still putting your trust in the Lord. We can always talk to our God about our troubles, about being attacked by the devil. He will always hear us when we call.

Let me be more in tune with talking with God. I want to be able to always seek Him whenever and wherever I am. I want to talk to Him every time of the day. I want to be able to call upon the Lord, and trust in Him.

Father God, I thank you for your name, that it is so Holy and that I may talk to you whenever. I thank you for your grace and your mercy. I put my trust in your name, in You. Lord, I thank you for your power, that I can have you with me as I fight the spiritual battle. Lord, I pray that you be with me and give me strength. I thank you and I give all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: