Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Got A Talent

Matt 25:14-18
14"Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his property to them. 15To one he gave five talents[a] of money, to another two talents, and to another one talent, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16The man who had received the five talents went at once and put his money to work and gained five more. 17So also, the one with the two talents gained two more. 18But the man who had received the one talent went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master's money.


This story of the guys that are given talents show the master's love for them. He knows them because He knows that they have talents. It says that they were given talents each according to their own ability. The person who was given one talent kept it stored away. The master knew he could have done something with that one talent. It didn't say that he had no talents, but one. Even as little as one, he still had some talent. The master gave him one talent because he saw a talent in his servant. Even the least of us have one talent. We should do as the master says and use it.

I may be like the person who has one talent, I may be like the person who has two or five. I know that whatever person I am, I know that I have some talent and that I have to use it. I do not want to dig it and hide it, not using it. I want to multiply and prosper.

Father God, I thank you for all the blessings you have given to me. I thank you for what you have done in my life. Lord, I pray that the talents you have given me, let me use it for your kingdom. Lord, I thank you for everything. I know that I should not hide and store away my talent, or you will take it from me, but let me use it to further your kingdom. I thank you for all these things. I pray that you be with me and guide me this week. Let this word that you have given to me be with me. I give you all the glory and honor in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: