Monday, May 14, 2007

Prayer For Others

1 Thess 3:9-10
9For (N)what thanks can we render to God for you in return for all the joy with which we rejoice before our God on your account,

10as we (O)night and day keep praying most earnestly that we may (P)see your face, and may (Q)complete what is lacking in your faith?


Just as the followers of Christ prayed, we should also pray for one another. We should pray for our weaknesses. Let not the devil get a hold on our lives.

I would like to pray for others more. I want to be able to make my prayer count. I want to pray that we support each other as disciples of Christ. Prayer is most important.

Father God, I thank you for your holy name. I give your name glory and honor and praise. I thank you for your cross. That sin of mines on your hands. I know that your name is Power. I pray in Jesus name for others, Lord. I pray that a Holy Spirit power come on other Christians, disciples, that the devil not touch them because of Jesus name. Lord, I pray that we can support each other as well as pray for each other. Lord, I thank you. Your spirit move with us, Lord. I give you all the praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: