Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Time To Worship

1 Chron 15:27-28
27Now David was clothed with a robe of fine linen with all the Levites who were carrying the ark, and the singers and Chenaniah the leader of the singing with the singers. (U)David also wore an ephod of linen.

28Thus all Israel brought up the ark of the covenant of the LORD with shouting, and with sound of the horn, with trumpets, with loud-sounding cymbals, with harps and lyres.


This was how Israel worshiped when the ark of the Lord was in their presence. They shouted with praise, they played musical instruments. They were worshiping. When God's presence is here, we should worship like they did.

I love to worship God. When His presence is here, I love to sing and praise Him. I can shout praises to Him. His Spirit should cause us to bust with praise and worship in His name.

Father God, I thank you that I may worship and praise you when you are here. Lord, I thank you for your Holy Spirit. I thank you for letting me worship you. Lord, I pray that when I worship you, that you are here in my presence. Let me be holy to you. I want to worship you with a holy heart Lord. I pray that I learn to worship and praise your glorious name. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: