Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Love One Another

1 Thess 5:12-15
12Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.


Jesus commanded us to do all these things. Each of these is its own separate command, but each together is to love one another as Jesus said.

Jesus loved us so much that he died on the cross for our sins. He died so that we may live with Him in heaven. He asks us to love each other. We wants us to get along with each other. I want to be a loving and caring person. Most of the time I feel that I am, but I can always find those times that I am not to be more Christ-like.

Father God, I thank you for your Son, Christ Jesus, that I may be more like Him. Lord, I pray that I love others more, just like how you loved even the sinners. Lord, I pray that I may be more like you. I want to respect and love others more. Let me be more like that. I pray that my character change to be more loving. I want to pray that this rhema be with me. I give you all the honor in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: