Wednesday, April 04, 2007

You Can Do It!

Deuteronomy 30:11-14
11This commandment that I'm commanding you today isn't too much for you, it's not out of your reach. 12It's not on a high mountain--you don't have to get mountaineers to climb the peak and bring it down to your level and explain it before you can live it. 13And it's not across the ocean--you don't have to send sailors out to get it, bring it back, and then explain it before you can live it. 14No. The word is right here and now--as near as the tongue in your mouth, as near as the heart in your chest. Just do it!


God has blessed us so much with many things in our lives. He loves us with because He is Love. He wants us to keep his commandments, and here, He is encouraging us to do so, because it is not impossible. Keeping His commandments is not too much for us. It is enough for us that we can do it.

God's commandments are there so that we may be Holy with Him. He has set it apart for us to follow Him. God tells us that He will not give us something that we can not do. Following His commandments is something that we can all do, enough to be Holy like our Lord.

Father God, I thank you for your blessings and for your Son for dying on that cross for my sins. Lord, there are no words enough for me to thank your Love for us. Lord, I want to be able to keep your words and to follow you where ever you go. Lord, your commandments is enough for me to do, so I pray that the Holy Spirit give me strength to do it. Lord, I want to give you all the thanks and honor. I pray for not only myself, but for the others Lord, the lost ones, that they may come to know your, your servants in church, that you have your spirit to protect them. Lord, I give you all the glory in this and let me know you more. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: