Thursday, April 05, 2007

Change

Luke 8:37
37Later, a great many people from the Gerasene countryside got together and asked Jesus to leave--too much change, too fast, and they were scared. So Jesus got back in the boat and set off.


Jesus was here to help people. He cast out demons. He healed a man from this. All these miracles He did in front of people. But, some of the men there were scared of what He had done. They were scared of this change, although it was a good change. They had fear that things were not the same, that things would be different, because Jesus had come.

When you have Jesus in your life, change is going to occur. Jesus changes people away from what they were doing before, all the sins they were committing, to a new person, a person closer to God. Jesus moves our hearts and does something in our lives. He should not be feared. Change should not be feared.

Father God, I thank you for your Son Christ Jesus for changing something in my life. I thank you for your blessings that you have blessed me with, to let me come closer to you. Lord, I thank you for this word that speaks rhema to me, that lets me know that Jesus does something in my life, that Jesus changes me to draw closer to you. Lord, I thank you for what you have given me, a new life. I give you all the praises for you are Holy. Lord, let me know your word and keep it in my life as I walk this week. Keep me close so that I may know you. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: