Friday, April 06, 2007

Lead Straight

Joshua 1:6-7
6Strength! Courage! You are going to lead this people to inherit the land that I promised to give their ancestors. 7Give it everything you have, heart and soul. Make sure you carry out The Revelation that Moses commanded you, every bit of it. Don't get off track, either left or right, so as to make sure you get to where you're going.

Joshua is a new leader, a leader after Moses. He has some big shoes to fill, but he is with God. God gives him strength, gives him courage. God is with him. With God, Joshua will be a great leader. God lets him know to keep on the right track, and not to go astray.

I have God with me and to give me strength. He is my compass, he lets me know where to go. I need His strength so that I may not stray left or right. I want to keep on this path that he has set for me.

Father God, I thank you. I give thanks to your most High God. Lord, I give you thanks for your word of encouragement as a leader among others. I thank you for your word that I may draw strength to stay focused on You. I want to stay focused and not stray from what your path leads. Lord, let me draw closer to you in this rhema. I give thanks to you, Lord. I give you all the honor and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: