Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Take Up Your Cross

Luke 14:27
27Anyone who won't shoulder his own cross and follow behind me can't be my disciple.


Jesus says to take up your cross and to follow Him. Who better than Him to follow and be a disciple. We need to focus on God's kingdom. Jesus needs us to focus on Him.

I need to focus on God more. I know that Jesus is Lord of my life, and I have given my life for Him. I need to remember Him in my life and take up my cross to follow Him.

Father God, I thank you for your Son Christ Jesus. I thank you so much for dying on that cross for my sins. You took my cross away from me and took it for yourself. Lord, I pray that I live my life for you. I pray that I can focus more on you. Lord, give me strength to take up my cross for you, to be a disciple of Jesus. Lord, I thank you for your Spirit. I give you all the glory and let me remember this verse this week. I pray this in Jesus Name.
Amen.

No comments: