Thursday, April 19, 2007

Intently Listening

Luke 15:1
1By this time a lot of men and women of doubtful reputation were hanging around Jesus, listening intently.


Jesus is the answer to our problems. He is why we live. He died for our sins and He gave us a gift, a gift of life. When you speak of His words, many will listen, because the pain in their lives is drawing them to God. Many people's lives have worry, have problems, they have an interest in Jesus' words. It is our duty to share God's words with Him.

I like to think that my life is full of God's words. I know that I can have more of Him. I can never be fully full of His words. There is always more that can be done. I have to use His words and tell others about it. I know that there are people who are really interested in His words, because it is the answers to their lives.

Father God, I thank you for your words, because they are the answers. You words give life to all who listen. Lord, I pray that these words that speak to me give me strength to live my life for you. Lord, I thank you so much for being there for me, for your Holy Spirit to guide me this week. I pray this all in your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: