Friday, April 13, 2007

No Worry

Luke 12:25-28

25"Has anyone by fussing before the mirror ever gotten taller by so much as an inch? 26If fussing can't even do that, why fuss at all? 27Walk into the fields and look at the wildflowers. They don't fuss with their appearance--but have you ever seen color and design quite like it? The ten best-dressed men and women in the country look shabby alongside them. 28If God gives such attention to the wildflowers, most of them never even seen, don't you think he'll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you?


God is saying don't worry so much about the little things here. There are going to be lots of problems here and there, but you don't have to fuss about it. It will take care of itself. God will take care of it and you won't even need to bother with it. God will take care of you.

I know that God will be there for me. I know that God is there when I need Him. My little things that I stress over should be cast aside. I shouldn't need to worry so much about it. When little things happen, I can't do anything, but God will take care of it.

Father God, I thank you for what you have done. I thank you for you are Holy. I give you all of my praises and I give it as a pleasing offering to you. Lord, I know that my life is in your hands. I know that you have everything for me and that I don't have to worry so much about the little things. Let me not stress over such things. Lord, I pray that you be with me and Holy Spirit guide me. Lord, I give it all to you. Lord, I give it and leave it in your hands. I give you all the honor and glory in Jesus Name.
Amen

No comments: