Thursday, April 12, 2007

His Promise

Joshua 21:43-45

43And so GOD gave Israel the entire land that he had solemnly vowed to give to their ancestors. They took possession of it and made themselves at home in it. 44And GOD gave them rest on all sides, as he had also solemnly vowed to their ancestors. Not a single one of their enemies was able to stand up to them--GOD handed over all their enemies to them.

45Not one word failed from all the good words GOD spoke to the house of Israel. Everything came out right.


God had promised the people of Israel this land long ago. God's promised was never broken. His promise came true and the people of Israel had been given their land. God's promise will not be broken. His promise will follow.

There is always hope in God's promise. Whatever He says will come to pass. His promise is to have us be with Him in heaven. I believe that this promise is yet to come. Whatever God had promised, I know and in faith believe will happen.

Lord, I thank you for your promise of eternal life. Lord, I thank you and praise your Holy name. I give you all of my praise and glory. Father, let these words give me strength, that your words will always come true, that you will not let us fall, but your promise to us will always give us hope. Lord, I thank you for this promise, of Christ Jesus. I thank you Lord, and be with me as I know your promise to us this week.
Amen.

No comments: