Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Living For God

Luke 11:24-26
24"When a corrupting spirit is expelled from someone, it drifts along through the desert looking for an oasis, some unsuspecting soul it can bedevil. When it doesn't find anyone, it says, "I'll go back to my old haunt.' 25On return, it finds the person swept and dusted, but vacant. 26It then runs out and rounds up seven other spirits dirtier than itself and they all move in, whooping it up. That person ends up far worse than if he'd never gotten cleaned up in the first place."


If someone is not with God, then he is working for the Devil. Satan wants you to not work with God, because everyone else who is not with God is with him. If nothing is changing in my life for God, then only the Devil can use me.

My sins are gone because of the Lord Jesus. Because of His love I am saved. If I don't live my life for Him, then who am I living my life for? My life is to be used by my Lord God.

Father God, I thank you for your Son Jesus Christ for dying on the cross for my sins. Only because of Him am I living. Lord, I thank you and give you my life. Lord, let me live my life for you. Lord, let me draw closer to you and not away from you. Lord, my sins are forgiven because of you, and let me not go back to it Lord. Give me strength. Give me power Holy Spirit. Lord I give it all to you. I honor and praise you in Jesus Name.
Amen.

No comments: