Saturday, April 14, 2007

God's Gifts Is Your Responsibility

Luke 12:47-48
47"The servant who knows what his master wants and ignores it, or insolently does whatever he pleases, will be thoroughly thrashed. 48But if he does a poor job through ignorance, he'll get off with a slap on the hand. Great gifts mean great responsibilities; greater gifts, greater responsibilities!


God has given each one of us many talents and many gifts. We need to use those gifts for Him. He has not given it to us just so that we can lose it, but to use it for His kingdom. Like the Lord said, with these gifts, come great responsibilities.

The more gifts the Lord has given me, the more I am to be responsible to the Lord. He has given me many gifts, and I thank Him for each one of them. I need to use those gifts wisely. I need to make use of those gifts. I need to use those gifts for the Lord.

Father God, I thank you for your gift of life for me. Lord, I pray that you you are the one that gives me strength and that the Holy Spirit is there to guide me. Lord, I thank you for all of your gifts and I pray that I am responsible for them. Lord, I know you have given them to me and handed them over to me so that I can use and multiply your kingdom. Lord, let me use it according to your will. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: