Monday, April 09, 2007

Interpret His Words

Luke 10:26
26He answered, "What's written in God's Law? How do you interpret it?"


Sometimes God's words are given to us, but it is not clear as to what he is trying to tell us. God's words are rhema when we read it and know it in our hearts. His words can be confusing, but with His spirit, we will know what he is truly saying.

I want to be able to know God's words. I don't want tin interpret it wrongly. I want the Holy Spirit to be with me and guide me as I read His words so that I may not interpret it in a wrong way.

Father God, I thank you for your Holy words. Lord, I pray that you let your words speak rhema to me. Let your words not confuse, but be a light that springs out in my life. Lord, I give you my time and I give you my life so do with it what you want. Lord, I pray over these words that will change me and let me grow more in you. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: