Wednesday, April 25, 2007

God's Great Future For You

1 Sam 9:19-21

19"I'm the Seer," said Samuel. "Accompany me to the shrine and eat with me. In the morning I'll tell you all about what's on your mind, and send you on your way. 20And by the way, your lost donkeys--the ones you've been hunting for the last three days--have been found, so don't worry about them. At this moment, Israel's future is in your hands."

21Saul answered, "But I'm only a Benjaminite, from the smallest of Israel's tribes, and from the most insignificant clan in the tribe at that. Why are you talking to me like this?"


Even if you feel like nothing, God can make you into something. Even if you came from an insignificant past, God can make your future a great one. God can change people. Everything is in His hands. God sees whats in your heart, and He sees what is possible, not what is impossible.

Nothing is impossible in God's name. He is the one who can make things happen. He is the one who can change any life. God is able. He is true. He has important things for my life. He is going to use me in many ways.

Father God, I thank you and give you all the praises. Lord, let me be holy as I worship and praise you. Lord, clean my heart of any sins that I may draw closer and be in your holy presence. Lord, I pray over these words of Yours that it encourages and strengthen my growth in you. I know that you have great things for my life. I know that you can do anything because you are my God. I thank you for my life, and the blessings and grace that you have given. I give all the glory to You. I pray all these things in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: