Thursday, April 26, 2007

God Is With You

1 Sam 10:5-7

5"Next, you'll come to Gibeah of God, where there's a Philistine garrison. As you approach the town, you'll run into a bunch of prophets coming down from the shrine, playing harps and tambourines, flutes and drums. And they'll be prophesying. 6Before you know it, the Spirit of GOD will come on you and you'll be prophesying right along with them. And you'll be transformed. You'll be a new person!

7"When these confirming signs are accomplished, you'll know that you're ready: Whatever job you're given to do, do it. God is with you!


God is the God of all things. He is the ruler of our lives. He is with us in all that we do. He will be with you through your tough times, your struggles, your loneliness. God will make you ready for your future. You can do it because God is with you.

God is always with me. His Spirit guides me everyday of the week. He is working in my life to change me, to create in my life someone who will be great for the Lord. He is always with me in whatever I do.

Father God, as I come to you I pray that I am Holy in Jesus' blood. I want to come holy to you so that I may pray and give praises, sweet praises to your Holy name. Lord, I give thanks to you, for you are Holy. Lord, I praise your name because you are awesome. You are always with me. You will never leave me nor forsake me. You will make me into a great person for the Lord. I know that you will be with me every step of the way. I thank you for that. I thank you for what you will do. I give you all the praises and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: