Thursday, March 22, 2007

Showing Faith

Numbers 33:53-54
53so that you take over the land and make yourself at home in it; I've given it to you. It's yours.

54"Divide up the land by lot according to the size of your clans: Large clans will get large tracts of land, small clans will get smaller tracts of land. However the lot falls, that's it. Divide it up according to your ancestral tribes.


God is giving Israel the land that He has promised them. They have waited for so long to receive this gift of God. God is saying to them to take it, its theirs. Although they haven't really destroyed everyone in the land and taken it for themselves, God's faith is placed here because they are already talking about splitting the land up among its people. They have God's faith that the land WILL be theirs and show this by already planning how to share the land among all the people of Israel.

Faith is something that we must put in God. He knows what is best for us. He knows what's right and whats wrong. He knows how to do everything, because everything is in His hands. I know that sometimes, I don't have as much faith in my Lord than I should. I know that sometimes I should put all my faith in Him, faith as much as the Israelites.

Father God, I thank you. I praise your name because you are my God, the One and True God. Lord, I pray to you in faith that you will let your word do something in my life. Let it change my heart, my character to have more faith in my Lord. Holy Spirit I pray to you everyday that you will do something in me, and I know, I can see it moving me. Lord, I want these words of yours speak to me. Let my faith grow more in you. Let my faith be strong enough to move mountains. Lord, I thank you for what you will do. I pray that your hand be upon me as well as the whole church family, everyone from the youth to the missionaries in China, that you have your hand and Holy Spirit upon us. Lord, I thank you for your blessings. I want to give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: