Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Right Time For Everything

Numbers 29:7
7"On the tenth day of this seventh month, gather in holy worship, humble yourselves, and do no work.


During this time of giving offerings to the Lord, God says at this time to worship him, and stop yourself from working. God wants us to be humble because it is sometimes hard to stop yourself from working. God says do not work, yet it sometimes is hard to do that.

I first need to know when is a good time for everything, whether it be to work, to worship, to stop working, to humble myself and just listen. At times, I would feel like I need to do something, I need to, as a leader, go and pray for someone, to talk to someone, but I don't know the right time for everything, God knows. Sometimes, God may say to humble yourself and don't do anything, and just worship him.

Father God, I thank you for you are my Lord and you know what is right at all times. Lord, I pray to you about this word that you gave me. Thank you for this word of the right time, to worship, to work, to listen to you. Lord, I pray that I know your word so that I can grow more in your spirit. Lord, I thank you for what you have blessed me with, my friends, my family, everyone, financially. Lord, I give you all the glory for your blessings. Lord, I pray for all these things, all your works, that it be good in your eyes. I thank you and give you all the glory. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: