Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pure Before God's Work

Numbers 8:21-22
21The Levites purified themselves and scrubbed their clothes. Then Aaron presented them as a Wave-Offering before GOD and made atonement for them to purify them. 22Only then did the Levites go to work at the Tent of Meeting. Aaron and his sons supervised them following the directions GOD had given.


God commanded us to purify ourselves before setting up work for Him. The Levites purified themselves before the tasks assigned to them. God does not want us to do anything if our hearts are not pure, if we are not Holy. God wants us to do His works with a holy and pure heart.

Let me have a pure heart, a holy heart when I do God's works. I don't want Him to be disappointed in me, stained his works with unholy heart. I want to be pure so that I can do what He wants. Every time I server the Lord, I want to set my heart pure and holy so that I may concentrate on Him.

Father God, I thank you for your name is most holy. Lord, I thank you for what you have given to me, for blessing me so much. I pray that my heart be pure, my life be holy before you before I set out to do you works. Lord, I pray for a holy heart so that I can do your works. I don't want to have to do your works if my heart is not holy before you. I thank you for this word you have given to me. Let it change my heart, to focus more on you. I thank you and pray all these things in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: