Friday, March 09, 2007

More Prayer

Mark 11:24
24That's why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you'll get God's everything.


Jesus' instructions to us is to pray. He wants us to pray for all things. Nothing to too big to prayer for. Nothing is too small to pray for. He wants all types of prayers to be done. Prayer of binding and loosing, prayer of thanksgiving, prayer of forgiveness, prayer of faith, and all other prayers should be done.

I know that my prayer life can be much better. I can always pray more. I might want to prayer specific prayers to God. I would need to pray more and be more specific. I should pray for all things. God says that if I pray for everything I will get His blessings.

Father God, I thank you for your Son Jesus for dying of that cross for my sins. Lord, I ask that you be with me and give me strength, make me holy so that I can speak to you, so that I can draw closer to you. Lord, I pray for all things, for families, for friends, against the devil, for your kingdom on earth and also your kingdom in heaven. Lord, I pray all these things in Jesus name. I pray that my prayer life be blessed by you. I pray that you let me grow more in your name. I pray all this in your glorious name, Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: