Thursday, March 08, 2007

Kick Out The Evil

Mark 11:15-17

15They arrived at Jerusalem. Immediately on entering the Temple Jesus started throwing out everyone who had set up shop there, buying and selling. He kicked over the tables of the bankers and the stalls of the pigeon merchants. 16He didn't let anyone even carry a basket through the Temple. 17And then he taught them, quoting this text:

My house was designated a house of prayer for the nations;
You've turned it into a hangout for thieves.


My body should be Holy for God. Jesus is getting rid of all things unholy in His temple. Just like our own body, our own lives, we should let Jesus kick out all things that make us unholy, let our lives be a house for prayer. Let Jesus be proud to have our lives be holy.

I need to let Jesus kick out all unholy things within my lives. Everything that is evil, let Him reject. I want to make my life a temple for His holy name. I want it to be a life for prayer. I want to have Jesus in me.

Lord, I thank you for your name is most Holy. Lord, I pray that you be with me. Let your Holy Spirit guide me life. Give me strength to let you kick out all things that you see as unholy. Lord, I pray that you be with me as I become a holy temple for you. Lord, let me shine your words to others, letting them see how Holy you are. I want to thank you for all these things.
Amen.

No comments: