Saturday, March 17, 2007

Help In God's House

Numbers 18:5-6
5"Your job is to take care of the Sanctuary and the Altar so that there will be no more outbreaks of anger on the People of Israel. 6I personally have picked your brothers, the Levites, from Israel as a whole. I'm giving them to you as a gift, a gift of GOD, to help with the work of the Tent of Meeting.


God's house is not taken care by just one person, but God has sent us all, brothers and sisters in the Lord, to take care of His house. Here, he gives the people of Levi as a whole to help out with God's House, the Tent of Meeting.

God is telling me here that I'm not in this alone. Taking care of God's house, which also included the people of God's children, is no easy task, BUT he has given us our brothers and our sisters to help out one another. God speaks to me and says to strengthen one another. Help each other out. Work together so that God's house can be a Holy alter for God.

Father, Jesus, I thank you for your word. I appreciate your message because it gives me hope, it gives me strength, it gives me power so that I can take care of your house. Father, I thank you for your word. I pray that your spirit in these words that I read come alive, wake me and move me. Lord, I thank you for my brothers and my sisters that have always been with me here. They have always been helping and we have always worked together in taking care of your House. Lord, I pray to you with all my heart that all of this be for You, for your glory. Lord, I thank you and I pray in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: