Sunday, February 25, 2007

Risk Of Faith In Jesus

Mark 5:30-34

30At the same moment, Jesus felt energy discharging from him. He turned around to the crowd and asked, "Who touched my robe?"

31
His disciples said, "What are you talking about? With this crowd pushing and jostling you, you're asking, "Who touched me?' Dozens have touched you!

32But he went on asking, looking around to see who had done it.

33
The woman, knowing what had happened, knowing she was the one, stepped up in fear and trembling, knelt before him, and gave him the whole story.

34
Jesus said to her, "Daughter, you took a risk of faith, and now you're healed and whole. Live well, live blessed! Be healed of your plague."


This woman who had so much faith to see Jesus and to even put a finger on his cloak was healed. This woman had faith. She had faith that Jesus can do something in her life. This woman was sick. She was sick, yet she believed in Christ Jesus.

I need to put my faith in Jesus. When I am sick, I want to let God know of my sickness, so that, through faith, I may be healed. I may get close to Jesus so that He may heal me. If my faith is enough, Jesus can do miracles.

Lord, I thank you for your son Jesus Christ for dying on the cross for my sins. Lord, I pray that you pour you power of healing over my dad as well as me, Lord. I pray for my dad that his sense becomes well, his headache is gone, and his body be strengthened. I also pray for my own sickness. Lord, I know that you can heal. I pray in faith that you will do something here. I thank you for that which you will do. I thank you for all your blessings. Let me be a light for you. I pray all these things in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: