Saturday, February 24, 2007

Forget That, Focus On Jesus

Mark 5:16-17
16Those who had seen it told the others what had happened to the demon-possessed man and the pigs. 17At first they were in awe--and then they were upset, upset over the drowned pigs. They demanded that Jesus leave and not come back.


These people that saw Jesus' miracle were first amazed at what had just happened. That this man who was so crazy, suddenly was sain and calm. It was only God's hand that could had done it. Then after a while, they thought about the pigs, and that they lost the pigs because of Jesus' miracle. These people where thinking too much into the earthly senerio and not about the wonder of Jesus Christ.

Sometimes I also think too much. I think about school, I think about what I have to do tomorrow. Because of too much thinking, I can sometimes miss out on Jesus' miracles, on his words, on the still small voice that He is speaking to me about. I have to stop thinking too much and focus on God more.

Lord, I thank you for your presence. I thank you for your name. Father I pray for this word from you. I pray that I focus more on you and less on the problems I face throughout life. I know that everything is in your hands. I know that you will take care of everything for me. You want the best for me and to bless me so much. Lord, let me keep this word in my heart and focus more on you and on your power and glory. I thank you and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: