Monday, February 05, 2007

Refining Fire...Pure Gold

"Everyone's going through a refining fire sooner or later, but you'll be well-preserved, protected from the eternal flames. Be preservatives yourselves. Preserve the peace." Mark 9:49-50

Sometimes you have to go through some problems to learn the answer. God is saying that He has to put problems in our lives in order to strengthen us and let us grow stronger in Him. Life a refining fire, in the end, only the pure gold is left.

I know that sometimes I am going through some refining fire. I need His strength to help me get through the fire. In the end, I know that I will be more like Him, more like pure gold, Holy in His name.

Lord, I want to praise your Holy name. I give you all the honor and glory. I know that you have put problems and other things in my path because you want me to learn and be stronger and grow in You more. Lord, I pray that you be with me during those times so that I may learn to call upon your strength, I give everything to you, Lord. I want to thank you for your strength and guidance and for your blessings you have gien to me. I thank you for dying on the croos for my sins, Lord. Only You can do that for me. I give you all the glory.
Amen.

No comments: