Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Living Holy

Leviticus 11:44-45
44"Make yourselves holy for I am holy. Don't make yourselves ritually unclean by any creature that crawls on the ground. 45I am GOD who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Be holy because I am holy.


God is the most Holy being and He wants us to be Holy like Him. He does not like unclean and dirty things. We should not like unclean and dirty things. He wants what is best for us, and as he is the best thing ever, we should be like Him, Him who is Holy.

I need to make myself Holy, not just before God, but in all things that I do. I must have a right heart, a Holy heart. I want to make myself Holy when serving the Lord. I must make myself Holy because God is Holy.

Lord, I thank you for being so Holy. I want to be Holy like how You are Holy. Lord, I thank you for being the Holy one, the one that can die for my sins. Lord, I pray that my sins be taken from me and to die for it, so that I may be Holy for you. Lord, I thank you for this. I thank you for letting me be Holy for you. Let me have strength to be Holy for you, in all that I do. I thank you and praise you and give you all the glory.
Amen.

No comments: