Monday, February 19, 2007

Hanging With Sinners

Mark 2:15
15Later Jesus and his disciples were at home having supper with a collection of disreputable guests. Unlikely as it seems, more than a few of them had become followers.


Jesus was hanging out with those that needed Him most. He was not hanging out with the holy people, or his disciples all the time. He came to earth to die for the sinners, to die for everyone.

I think I need to hang around some sinners more. I need to be where I am needed. I need to share God's words to others that need Him. I can't always be with my brothers and sisters in Christ all the time. I need to share His words to others.

Lord, I praise you for you are so Holy. Lord, I pray that you give me a heart to share your word. I pray that you give me courage and wisdom to share your words to everyone that I may encounter. I thank you for your Holy Spirit. I thank you for your blessings. I pray that you give me life through your rhema and let it give me strength to do your will. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: