Saturday, February 03, 2007

God's Standard For A Nourished Life

The answer's simple:
Live right,
speak the truth,
despise exploitation,
refuse bribes,
reject violence,
avoid evil amusements.
This is how you raise your standard of living!
A safe and stable way to live.
A nourishing, satisfying way to live. Isaiah 33:15-16

God's words speaks truth in this passage. His words says that the life we live is as clean as the filtering that goes through to it. Its like a firewall. A cleaner network has a better firewall. The firewall stops 'bad' traffic from goin through the network. The better your firewall, the better the clean traffic is running.

Is my 'firewall' a good firewall? Are the standards of my life cleaned and holy? The standard to live is not my standard, but God's standard. Only then can I be nourished and live a healthy life.

Lord, God I want to give you glory and praise for your words that you have given to me. I live my life for you, Lord. I pray that my standard be raised to your standard. I live according to Your way, Lord. I give you all my life and I want to be nourished by your clean living, Lord. I thank you and give my power to stay up to Your standards. I thank you for your blessings and I give your glory.
Amen.

No comments: