Wednesday, February 21, 2007

God Is Great

Exodus 34:6-7
6GOD passed in front of him and called out, "GOD, GOD, a God of mercy and grace, endlessly patient--so much love, so deeply true--7loyal in love for a thousand generations, forgiving iniquity, rebellion, and sin. Still, he doesn't ignore sin. He holds sons and grandsons responsible for a father's sins to the third and even fourth generation."

God is so wonderful. He is glorified through all names. His glory and power are eternal. His love is everlasting. Here, God is being glorified. No amount of priase can show His love for us.

I know that I love to praise God, but I need to learn to do it even more. Giving God honor and praise and worship is something I love to do. I can't thank Him enough for dying on the cross for my sins. I praise and worship Him everyday of my life.

Lord, I give you so much praise. I give you so much honor and glory. Your name is praised above all names. Your glory shines through all men. I give you my worship. I give you my everything. You are such a great God. I want to praise your Holiness. I thank you for letting me give you praise. Let me do this everyday with a willing heart, even when I don't feel like it. I thank you and give you all the honor and glory in Jesus name.
Amen

No comments: