Saturday, February 10, 2007

Full Blessings For Life

And now, the Master, God, sends me and his Spirit
with this Message from God,
your Redeemer, The Holy of Israel:
"I am God, your God,
who teaches you how to live right and well.
I show you what to do, where to go.
If you had listened all along to what I told you,
your life would have flowed full like a river,
blessings rolling in like waves from the sea.
Children and grandchildren are like sand,
your progeny like grains of sand.
There would be no end of them,
no danger of losing touch with me." Isaiah 48:16-19

God only wants the best for us. He is our Father in heaven. He tells us what is good for us, like any other father. If we only do what he asks, only good things can come out of it. Like our own desire, he wants us to live life, have a family, have many kids, raise them up right and be proud of them. He says that if we listen to Him, then He will pour out His blessings on us, let us have much children, and everything good that He does will be blessed.

I thank my Lord for blessing me. I only want to follow Him. I thank Him for His blessings and as I continue to follow His words, I want to accept all those blessings from Him. Let Him bless me with children, letting all things grow good.

Father God, I thank you so much for blessing me. I pray that you be with me and guide me with your words. I thank you for you hand upon me. I know that you only want what is good for me. I pray that you bless all these things. If I follow you, you will make a prosper, later with children, all with your blessings. I thank you in advance for what you will do for me. I give you all the glory.
Amen.

No comments: