Monday, January 29, 2007

Trust In You

35While he was still talking, some people came from the leader's house and told him, "Your daughter is dead. Why bother the Teacher any more?"

36Jesus overheard what they were talking about and said to the leader, "Don't listen to them; just trust me." Mark 5:35-36

Jesus is always telling us this. Sometimes it is hard when something so drastic happens that it is difficult to trust in the Lord. When your child dies, you need to draw strength from the Holy Spirit and trust in Him.

I know its difficult to trust in the Lord all the time, but its even more difficult to trust in Him when nothing is going your way. He is the creator and life. He has His plans for us. I need to always trust in His words and to trust in His spirit.

Lord, I thank you for your name. I thank you for your Holy Spirit to give me strength. I need your strength so that I may trust in You. I know sometimes it is diffucult to trust in your when things are going wrong, but let me be strong in you, that I may always trust in you. I thank you and praise your Holy name. I give you all the glory. I want to pray that you be with me Lord Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: