Tuesday, January 23, 2007

God Can Cultivate Life

"Well now, let me tell you
what I'll do to my vineyard:
I'll tear down its fence
and let it go to ruin.
I'll knock down the gate
and let it be trampled.
I'll turn it into a patch of weeds, untended, uncared for—
thistles and thorns will take over.
I'll give orders to the clouds:
'Don't rain on that vineyard, ever!'" Isaiah 5:5-6

God is the one who tends to and cares for his vineyard. We are like his vineyard. We are cared for by the Lord God Almighty. Without Him, without his blessings, nothing will prosper in His name.

I know that whatever I do, I do it for the Lord. He is the one that makes me grow, He is the one that lets me prosper and be wealthy. Because of His blessings, I can have a great life. Everything is in His hands. My exams are in His hands, my projects are in His hands, my helping of others are in His hands, everything is cared for by Him. I need to know that He is always with me and always watching over me.

Lord, I thank you for you are God. I praise your name and give you all the glory. I thank you for having your blessings over me and I pray that you always be with me and care for me because I know that without your blessings, nothing will grow. I thank you for your blessings and I pray that I may grow in you and in life. I thank you for your word and let it give me strength to do your will Father.
Amen.

No comments: