Saturday, January 13, 2007

Family Relationships

Jacob looked up and saw Esau coming with his four hundred men. men. He divided the children between Leah and Rachel and the two maidservants. He put the maidservants out in front, Leah and her children next, and Rachel and Joseph last. He led the way and, as he approached his brother, bowed seven times, honoring his brother. But Esau ran up and embraced him, held him tight and kissed him. And they both wept. Genesis 33:1-4

No matter what the issues or problems that families have, they will always remain family. Families can endure more arguments and fighting because they are just that, family, so you live with each other no matter what the issues. Your family is important and no matter what the problem is, you still love each other.

This verse shows to me how much family is important to one another. Even though things will go wrong, families stick it out. I believe that I have a good relationship with my family, but I still need to spend more time with them. My family is very important to me and I need to build those relationships.

Father God, thank you for my family that you have given me. I love them so much. I pray that you always have your Holy Spirit over us. I pray that you open the hearts of mom and dad so that you move in their lives as they still don't know you as lord and savior. I pray for them right now to come to know you. I thank you for your blessings and pray for all families that they build a strong relationship with You. I thank you for everything, all the blessings, and I give you all the honor and glory.
Amen.

No comments: