Saturday, January 27, 2007

Faith In Jesus' Power

Awake now, he told the wind to pipe down and said to the sea, "Quiet! Settle down!" The wind ran out of breath; the sea became smooth as glass. Jesus reprimanded the disciples: "Why are you such cowards? Don't you have any faith at all?" Mark 4:39-40

Jesus has to power over all the things on Earth. He is the living God and all things are in His command. He is the strength that is in US. Because the Disciples didn't have faith in Jesus, they were scared. They FEARED what was thought to be out of their control. They needed Jesus. I need Jesus. Without Him, I am powerless before all things spiritual.

I know that God is in my life. I have Jesus and the Holy Spirit in my life giving me strength, giving me power. Without Jesus, I am powerless to do anything. I need to put my faith in Him that He has all things in His hands. I need to have faith in His power that He is with me through my troubles.

Lord, I thank you and give you all the honor and all the praises. Your name is Holy among all things on Earth. I pray that you be with me and give me power and strength, that I may believe and have faith as huge as a mountain in You. Lord, I thank you for your strength, for you encounter, that You have changed my heart to be a greater servant for you. I thank you for your word, and let me know that with Jesus besides me, I have strength to do all things in Him. I thank you and keep your word in my heart.
Amen.

No comments: