Sunday, December 24, 2006

Weight of the World

34"Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. Luke 21:34

With everything that is going on, its very easy to just go through life and not spend time with God. I have a lot of things going on and I need to organize my life and so I'm using Google calendar to help me set times and days of things that are going on. I need to make sure that I spend time in God's Words.

I realized that I need to always pay attention to what I'm doing because sometimes I don't spend enough time in God's presence. I don't want my daily activities to way down my time I spend with God.

Lord, let me know that you are God. I pray that I always look up towards you and let your Holy Spirit guide me. I thank you and I pray for this and all things. I thank you for your Son Jesus for coming and dying for my sins. I thank you for all your blessings and I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: