Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its True... He's Coming Soon

10Then he said to them: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12"But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. Luke 21:10-12

This is exactly what has happened in China. In the years before, persecution has risen such that it was really difficult to be a Christian. Now, it has been a little bit easier. This was before what is currently happening in the world. Nations fight and natural disasters occur. This is the time of the end of ages.

Evidentually it is shown that the time is coming near when Jesus is coming back. Even more so I must draw closer to Him. I need to always walk in his ways even when times goes wrong. I want to be a good disciple of His.

Father God, I know that the time is coming when Jesus will be back and I want to be ready for that. I know that these signs that he has said is coming true and that He will be back soon. I pray that I stand firm in Your name and walk in your ways Lord. I thank you and I pray for my life in these next few days of Christmas that it be a joyous one that glorifies you. I pray for the skit that it will go smoothly and that everything works out fine. I thank you and pray all things in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: